What Information Does Shop 4 Classics Collect?
- Shop 4 Classics receives and stores personally identifiable information you enter when you register with Shop 4 Classics. We use this information to process orders, customize your shopping experience, improve our store, and to communicate with you.
- Shop 4 Classics does not store your financial information. Credit card numbers are transmitted securely to our order processor. See Security for more information regarding order processing and SSL encryption.
- Shop 4 Classics automatically receives and logs information on our server logs from your browser. This information includes your IP address, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (e.g., www.aol.com), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, the browser software you are using, and the date and time you accessed our site. We use this information to measure the popularity of different sections of our site and to improve site navigation and utility.
How Does Shop 4 Classics Use The Information It Collects?
- Shop 4 Classics learns from the information we collect from our customers. We use this information to continually improve the shopping experience at Shop 4 Classics.
- Occasionally we may use your email address to announce promotions or special offers that you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive email from us, please adjust your account settings accordingly.
- Shop 4 Classics uses the information it collects to process orders and to provide the highest level of customer service possible on the Internet.
- Shop 4 Classics does not sell, rent, or trade customer information to others under any circumstances.
- Shop 4 Classics will only disclose address information to our suppliers to facilitate shipment of your order. Your personal information will never be disclosed to any other party except to provide shipping of merchandise.
How Do I Change Or Delete My Account?
How Does Shop 4 Classics Protect Customer Information?
- Personal information submitted using our secure pages is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. For information on SSL encryption and other security topics, see Security.
- Account information is password-protected to ensure your privacy and security.
- Email is not necessarily secure against interception. Never send sensitive information to Shop 4 Classics or anyone else using email.
- If you want to know when a cookie is being transferred to your computer's hard drive or to prevent it from happening, you can adjust the settings on your browser.
- You may continue to shop at Shop 4 Classics without cookies. However, if you disable cookies and attempt to store items in your cart, you will first be requested to login so that our system can identify your cart. Enabling cookies is the best way to take full advantage of Shop 4 Classics' best features.
Shop 4 Classics may occasionally amend this policy. In the event that substantial changes are made to the way we use personal information, you will notified by email or by a predominately-placed announcement on Shop 4 Classics web pages.
Questions Or Concerns?
Copyright © 2000-2014 Shop 4 Classics. All Rights Reserved.