Project Spotlight Editorial Guidelines
Shop 4 Classics is pleased that you chose us to be part of your project. We would like to hear more about your project and, with your permission, share your project with other customers in the Project Spotlight section of our website. Customer feedback helps us learn more about our customers so that we can better serve you and other customers like you. We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to share your project. Regardless, we thank you for choosing Shop 4 Classics.
In order for us to publish your project, please make sure that it meets the following guidelines:
- Please limit project descriptions to no more than 1,500 characters. You may submit multiple projects.
- Below is a list of suggested topics to help you get started with your article:
- Property Description: How old is the home or building? What type of architecture does it represent? Does the property have historical significance?
- Project Scope: Which rooms were involved? Were there difficult obstacles to overcome?
- Project Goals: Why did you undertake the project? What did you accomplish?
- Lessons Learned: What did you learn from this project?
- Hidden Treasure: Were any unique items found during the renovation?
- Include before and after pictures of the project. We are especially interested in pictures of products that you purchased from Shop 4 Classics.
- Provide author information. We suggest including your first name and the city in which you live. You may request to be listed as anonymous. Persons in the trade may include a company name and link to their company website.
- Email project articles to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and publication.
- Submission does not guarantee your article will be accepted for publication. If published, Shop 4 Classics reserves the right to remove your article at any time.
- By submitting your project to Shop 4 Classics, you agree to allow us to publish the article on our website.
- Original contributions become the property of Shop 4 Classics.
Project spotlight articles published on this website are for informational purposes only. Shop 4 Classics does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of article content on this site.
Copyright © 2000-2013 Shop 4 Classics. All Rights Reserved.